Joining the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC) initially started as a simple desire to engage more with campus life and connect with peers. Serving as the Student Lead for IEDC FISAT completely transformed that perspective, fuelling a drive to lead impactful initiatives and elevate our campus startup ecosystem.
When applications opened for the NEST Team - a state-level initiative supported by the Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) across college-level higher education institutions in Kerala, the prospect felt ambitious. Encouraged by friends, I submitted my application. Passing the initial state-wide screening was a major validation, but the journey wasn't without hurdles.
"On the day of the final interview, amidst a chaotic schedule, I almost missed the opportunity entirely. Driven by the effort already invested, I took the call sitting on a campus staircase under flickering lights." Receiving the selection notification afterward made the entire process surreal. Representing FISAT in the NEST Team is both an honour and a reminder that stepping out of comfort zones pays off.
I am eager to bring these experiences back to our institution and continue fostering innovation, leadership, and entrepreneurial growth.
--
Amina Farhath, S7 CE

No comments:
Post a Comment